Hindsight 2020 Mask - Test
By now, you probably know us well as we know ourselves, so you also probably know that it took a great deal of back and forth to decide whether or not we should offer a mask for sale in the Owner’s Manual.
“Medical-grade masks are impossible to get,” said our inventory manager.
“There are legal complications that come with selling non-FDA approved medical grade PPE,” stated our attorney (who else?).
“A what? A mask? It’s just… strange or something,” said the marketing guy.
“It’ll have to look good.” (The designers, in unison.)
“Maybe all that’s true. Still, we have to do something. If we don’t, we’ll look back and wish we did,” said the man in the corner.
Hindsight is a powerful motivator.
The Hindsight 2020 Mask in soft, breathable microsuede. Elastic straps wrap to back of head. One size. Made in USA.
Colors: Jade Floral Print, Light Blue Print, Blue Stripe, Black, Grey Dobby, Floral Print, Khaki Twill.
Provisions and caveats.
• For every mask purchased, we''ll donate one to a nonprofit organization who will send it where it''s needed most.
• These masks aren''t medical grade, and they certainly aren''t virus-proof, and we''re not allowed to say how much better off you''ll be wearing one. What we can tell you, is that we''re all wearing one.
• There is a pocket for an insert, but we can''t tell you what to put in there, or even to put anything in there. There are plenty of reputable sources on the web that will help you to decide. We made a list of them at jpeterman.com/mask.
• We can''t accept returns on masks for obvious reasons.
• The mask is hand washable and hang-to-dry.